Wednesday, January 27, 2016

About Me - Assignment 1

My name is Daniel Anstey, a current UC Berkeley sophomore taking IEOR 190G during my spring 2016 semester. I am an intended business major at the Haas School of Business and I am interested in this class for mainly two reasons. The first is because I am pursuing a Certificate in Entrepreneurship Technology from the College of Engineering. The second is because my father recently received a grant for his glove patent a few months ago (US 9179718) and I had been involved in this process for the past 3 years, watching him develop his patent from scratch. The entirety of this process was very interesting to me and really allowed me to develop an understanding of how powerful a patent can be. Enrolling in IEOR 190G seemed like it would help me further my interest in the world of patents!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    It's really cool that have been involved in the patent process before. You can bring a different perspective and new knowledge to our class discussions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel,

    I think it is really interesting that you have seen the patent process firsthand. It would be awesome if you could talk about it in class or in one of your youtube posts at some point this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel,

    I think it's really interesting that you have seen the patent process first hand. It would be awesome to talk to you about it sometime or if you could share it with the class at some point.

    ReplyDelete